Nikachus 37 Gallon Tank Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And one thing you should know, it will help you out a lot in life actually.

Don't worry about replies and followers and all. If you make an amazing tank, people will follow and reply. Just work on the tank and everyone will start following and pitching in!

I learned with photography. A photographer told me to just work on photos and not who's looking at them. Make amazing photos, and people will come look! It's a fact! :) hope this helps.

Yeah, I agree, I just posted that stat to make you feel a bit better ;) I had very few followers on my build thread, but now that I actually have my tanks set up lots of people talk about them :)

I really need to stop looking at freshwater threads :( now I think I'm setting up for a pea puffer:(

image-3096807204.jpg

Now I have a 10 gallon and snails :( and a whisper filter 10

Yea really don't have to listen to us do your own thing. When I started my first tank I did a bunch of no nos compared to everyone else. Well guess what I did everything my way and I have 9 happy healthy fish in a 37 gallon with corals and all that jazz. One bad person has a experience on the Internet and its like **** rolling down hill. It's not going to be like that for everyone biggest thing tho is def wait for your cycle before fish or they will die. My first tank was a instant cycle tank and is still doing awesome.

Sorry for not showing the pic today is my granddads birthday. and yesterday the tank was too cloudy will post when I get home also subscribe to nicks 10 gallon pea puffer tank don't know how to do a link sorry :(

Nick you can cut n paste links Tell your granddad Happy birthday. Here's one for ya, It's a proven fact that the people with the most birthdays tend to live the longest.

Looks good I'm moving my 37 bf tonight and I'm a little scared. Cause I'm going to have to move it again after that. I'm not sure if I should keep all my rock out until I set it up again except for a couple for my fish. I'm so nervous I'm going to lose my fish

Looks good I'm moving my 37 bf tonight and I'm a little scared. Cause I'm going to have to move it again after that. I'm not sure if I should keep all my rock out until I set it up again except for a couple for my fish. I'm so nervous I'm going to lose my fish

Have water ready in case of a mini cycle! :)

Back
Top Bottom