Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I read something that said the first description of a chupacabra resembled a monster type thing from a movie.

I read something that said the first description of a chupacabra resembled a monster type thing from a movie.

There are two types, one is an alien from outer space apparently is prob what you read. That one is fake an I think it came around from people's on fear. I have yet to see any humaniod spiked back with glowing red eyes running around hahA
The one I was talking about was a hairless dog one with really large canines that they have captured in traps, on cameras, an found mulit dead bodies all with the same appearance an the same mysterious DNA. An a few have been shot in chicken houses that were attacked an the chickens have the same two holes in there neck. So ,I think it's a matter if time for whatever that dog is to be proven lol

There are two types, one is an alien from outer space apparently is prob what you read. That one is fake an I think it came around from people's on fear. I have yet to see any humaniod spiked back with glowing red eyes hahA
The one I was talking about was a hairless dog one with really large canines that they have captured in traps, on cameras, an found mulit dead bodies all with the same appearance an the same mysterious DNA. An a few have been shot in chicken houses that were attacked an the chickens have the same two holes in there neck. So ,I think it's a matter if time for whatever that dog is to be proven lol

Yeah it was the alien one I read about. I just finished reading reports of the dog one but most were coyotes.

They must have be a lot of mange around there. And another reason I don't think it's real is because there are too many reports of it around the world.

Hey guys I don't know how many of you actually know this but the Megalodon program last night was faked. The scientists were actors and most of the evidence was fabricated.

Hey guys I don't know how many of you actually know this but the Megalodon program last night was faked. The scientists were actors and most of the evidence was fabricated.

Lol, we know, we were talking about how cheesy it was earlier

Just making sure.

It seemed a little off when I watched yesterday but i have been known to gullible. :)

Hopefully the programs tonight will be actually educational and based on facts and science.

You know, sharks are funny creatures. Most attacks on humans have been mistakes. We see this especially with surfers. They mistaken the look of the board and surfer as a seal. Other attacks can be just bad timing and location. Like, swimming in a feeding zone at feeding times.

Back
Top Bottom