Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Megladon could have some credit. Look at the giant squid, we know they exist, but rarely do we find and bodies washed up. Also, what I'm puzzled by is there size. Where do they find the daily amount of calories to substance there size? do they feed only on whales?

It's amazing that they've found them there and that many too. And in the body found most of it made sense and there weren't as many holes in the story.

I know right, that was awesome an proves that there can be large land animals still unknown haha, or at least in different places

Megladon could have some credit. Look at the giant squid, we know they exist, but rarely do we find and bodies washed up. Also, what I'm puzzled by is there size. Where do they find the daily amount of calories to substance there size? do they feed only on whales?

Oh, I'm defiantly not downing the fact that there couldn't be one. But let's look at another theory we've yet to touch on. What if its not even a Megolodon, but actually another species of shark, mammal, or fish. I mean, we have no conclusive evidence of even seeing one yet.

Oh, I'm defiantly not downing the fact that there couldn't be one. But let's look at another theory we've yet to touch on. What if its not even a Megolodon, but actually another species of shark, mammal, or fish. I mean, we have no conclusive evidence of even seeing one yet.

True, new species of whale? Or a submarine hahha

Who knows how much they even spent on it. They didn't show much footage if it. Correct me if I'm wrong, but there wasn't even any footage of them putting it in the water.

They had no footage of it going in the water but it was trailing behind the boat along with all the chum. They just wasted all of that and probably messed up some people's swimming plans.

I have no idea, except for some funny videos I saw of it in YouTube. Haha!

I have no idea, except for some funny videos I saw of it in YouTube. Haha!

I'm in the fence about it, they have found serval body's that look the same an give off the same DNA ladder. An there are animals in the wild that feed of blood, like vampire bats an the of pecker bird.

For future reference it's chupacabra. I don't believe it's real considering I can't find consistent pictures of what one supposedly looks like. Now what about Nessie? I've tried to convince
My mom that its real.

For future reference it's chupacabra. I don't believe it's real considering I can't find consistent pictures of what one supposedly looks like. Now what about Nessie? I've tried to convince
My mom that its real.

Nessie? What exactly is that?

Nessie, maybe, that lake is super deep!

Nessie is the Loch Ness monster
Chupacabra, not likely, it sounds too alien like, too bizarre to be real

I thought they actually proved the Loch Ness wasn't real or in other words, does not exist anymore.

The dog not the alien, lol, it looks like a hairless dog. I think it's likely, though not sure about Nessie cause there not really a REAL pic of it. It's proven that most are fakes

I thought they actually proved the Loch Ness wasn't real or in other words, does not exist anymore.

Yeah, they ruled out the pleasour and such, there a really cool river monster espiode that brings up a ton of good points

It could possibly still be around but I doubt it. This whole fictional documentary made me laugh more than think if one was actually still alive. The only reason we watched all of it was because my 11 and 8 year old kids wanted to see the shark.

I think Steve Alten's "Meg" books make me think its possible more than this show did. At least reading those books I had to use my imagination to picture what I was reading. This shark week show (to me anyway) was a bad attempt to make it seem real. I was more entertained by Sharknado than this.

But back to the original question, there's no proof if one is still alive but it doesn't mean it's not out there. I won't believe until I see it.

Back
Top Bottom