Okay, believer it no believer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, sharks are funny creatures. Most attacks on humans have been mistakes. We see this especially with surfers. They mistaken the look of the board and surfer as a seal. Other attacks can be just bad timing and location. Like, swimming in a feeding zone at feeding times.

Yeah, they are curious creatures, very cool killing machines though

I read the first few sentences and then stopped. Its a shame that they have to fake something to get even higher ratings. It's going to make some people more likely to not believe things. Very misleading, but at least now we know.

I read the first few sentences and then stopped. Its a shame that they have to fake something to get even higher ratings. It's going to make some people more likely to not believe things. Very misleading, but at least now we know.

Marketing - it's a shame, isn't it? There are so many amazing and wonderful things in the oceans, why bother to make things up??? Ugh.

Marketing - it's a shame, isn't it? There are so many amazing and wonderful things in the oceans, why bother to make things up??? Ugh.

Marketing is huge in our hobby too. That's why I'm thankful for this website.

You know, sharks are funny creatures. Most attacks on humans have been mistakes. We see this especially with surfers. They mistaken the look of the board and surfer as a seal. Other attacks can be just bad timing and location. Like, swimming in a feeding zone at feeding times.

They are just following instinct.can't place all the blame on the shark.

You can't blame a shark for anything. They are called PREDATORS for a reason. The ocean did not come about to provide humanity with a giant toilet bowl to swim in, were just very self centered and everything MUST apply to us or it's WRONG lol. The other day on the news people were appalled by what was washing up on the Long Island shore, I was like HELLO!? Your swimming in urine and feces and other bodily fluids, a needle and used condom should be the least of your concern

I'm not placing blame. I'm actually defending the shark.

Oh yeah I understand. It's mostly the goofballs in the media who blow everything outta proportion. If there is an isolated attack, some people think all sharks need to be killed off.

I missed whatever came on tonight because I was planning some things for my SW build with my Dad.

I missed whatever came on tonight because I was planning some things for my SW build with my Dad.

It's nice you have parents that support you with the hobby, I'm on my own in my house. Sucks, no one to share it with

Is it me or is this shark after dark live show with this wanabe Matthew Mcconaughey and his awful sense of humor an insult to shark week?

Was the video in the megalodon show where there was a whale that was bitten in half real?

No clue, but I've been exhausted from work so I hope it happens soon!

Back
Top Bottom