What Did You do With Your Tank Today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bought a longer Airstone , and a theremonter which sticks on the glass :)

£5 and still need to buy a pump to make bubbles come

£22.49

Just got home from a 12 hour shift, only had the energy to defrost some peas to feed everybody. They got bloodworms this morning and everybody but the guppy fry get fasted tomorrow. Worried about my betta Mr. Pink because he was looking kinda miserable and bloated, but when I went to feed him his bit of pea he was swimming around happily after taking a massive poop, lol.

Water changes all around added some more pots to my nursery ( pic 1) added pipe for the fish to play with ( pic 2) and am soon to trim my ever growing wisteria .....
\

I love the flowerpots what type of fish/fry?

I fed my wild caught pumpkinseeds waaayyyy too many worms! It's just so fun to watch them eat

Well I got bored and found all my fake plants and put them back in my guppy tank.

Biosfear said:
I fed my wild caught pumpkinseeds waaayyyy too many worms! It's just so fun to watch them eat

I have never heard of those before, had to google them. They look like very interesting fish!

Fed guppy fry,
water change and gravel clean in 260litre, admired my angel fish wrigglers,
said goodbye to dead blue ram:(
Did a water change in angel egg tank. Moved some angel wrigglers to grow out tank (in a hatchery)
Cleaned floor after losing control of my suction hose.

MTS has struck again......

my dad told me i could have another tank and that is was my money, so i went on CL and bought a 30 gal, now to get a stand, meanwile its physical labor for more fish money ;) ( good thing we are re soding our yard today XD)

Hhmmm, "tentative" game plan: move a couple more of the extra sp44 red fin males in with Missy, ports to one of the 55's with the baby chocolates, extra male fulus to the 75g, move the small breeder group of fulus from my bedroom tank to one of the 29s plant that tank and put the buckelkopfs in there since the sand makes the fulus look washed out. Of course the sun is finally shining here so been trying to get some of that stuff done - nice enough the blankys came off the horses!!!

Shay said:
Hhmmm, "tentative" game plan: move a couple more of the extra sp44 red fin males in with Missy, ports to one of the 55's with the baby chocolates, extra male fulus to the 75g, move the small breeder group of fulus from my bedroom tank to one of the 29s plant that tank and put the buckelkopfs in there since the sand makes the fulus look washed out. Of course the sun is finally shining here so been trying to get some of that stuff done - nice enough the blankys came off the horses!!!

Ugh. Spent half of Saturday shaving our 4 horses.

Water changes and cleaning all 11 tanks! Started set up on 12th tank! Definite case of MTS....what is cure? I am running out of wall space! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom