Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry i forgot i was in this game yes tortis your right it was Mr. Clean

your up

A junkie most of my adult life, I was born in St. Louis in 1914, I hung with Ginsberg and Kerouac, and at one time fenced stolen goods for a living....perhaps you have seen a movie written by me.

I wrote one of the most successful comic books of all time from the 70's - 90's. I was let go due to creative differences with the Editorial staff. When quoted about this a year later, I commented "They just took the last 20 years of my life and p!$$ed on it!"

Who am I?

i tried to see if i could google it for an answer mmmmm didnt work :cry:

Didn't he just win a lawsuit because the Marvel (or was it DC) was ripping him off. I just figured maybe he was disassociated because of their differences.

That was the lawsuit over the movies Marvel licensed. Stan (who has retired from Marvel, Inc.) sued because he was not getting the compensation that was promised him. He may have made this statement as a result of the lawsuit but I can't find it anywhere. It does seem to fit the quote parameters IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom