Who am I?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks like I will have to "rescue" this thread:

"I was born in Sioux City, Iowa in 1948. I got my big break in Television in 1957. I auditioned for the part of the youngest child in the TV sitcom dressed in my cub scout uniform. The unfortunate thing about this role was that I was given a nickname that I live with to this day. I guess I shouldn't complain because my co-star who played my older brother suffers the same affliction only not on the same scale as I."

Who am I and what was my nickname?

I majored in religion and philosophy and graduated from American University in Washington, D.C., in 1955.
I started my carrear in 1950, with WRC-TV in Washington DC.
I later joined WOL radio
My reports were broadcast on WRC radio from 1959 to 1972.
I was honored for public service efforts, including being honored as "Washingtonian of the Year" and "Humanitarian in Residence."
Who am I?

Toirtis???
Ya there?
you just cant find anyone as good as 'ol Willard :mrgreen:
BTW... How did you figure that one out? Im not sure if he's broadcast up there... maybe, but I dont think so...

I once worked as a miner, acted in theatrical productions, was a union leader, was married for all of 72 hours, spent years as a junkie 'starving artist', and am famous world-wide.

No, but I lived in Europe for many years before emigrating to the US, which is where my career in the field that made me famous really took off. At some point, I may have portrayed a character that has had more movies and plays done about him than almost anyone else. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom