Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Phenomenal results on those recent photos. Dude, is that erio species sending out a flower?
The stars.went ballistic, the erio is sending some sort of alien probe up??flower would be exciting. You should see what they're doing in the little rimless (brightwell) ;) pics tommorow.. it's pretty impressive...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I just got here and am glad you're back!
This forum seems to have a little more"character" then "others"?

Hey man!! Welcome to the fun, friendly forum;)

Tanks lookin great bro,it's been quiet....a little too quiet.

sit in silence

Thank you kind sir! Silence is but the sound of nothing..

I told you 10 or so of us wanted you back lol

Nice pics brookster!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yah.. i was waiting for.one of you to land a gyro copter on the front lawn of AA headquarters;)

Glad you are back Brooks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Happy to be welcomed back!

Cool tank

John,
Trust me I am not insane

Welcome to the party John.. we're all a little mad here...

The stars.went ballistic, the erio is sending some sort of alien probe up??flower would be exciting. You should see what they're doing in the little rimless (brightwell) ;) pics tommorow.. it's pretty impressive...

Cool.. Have you read up on erios and what to do if they start throwing out buds? Not sure what species you have and if this applies to yours, but I've read from numerous sources (because I almost bought some erios) that if you don't snip the buds, the plant will eventually melt. You can probably split that plant to propagate it.

Here's one thread on the topic. Post #16 is interesting because he experimented with one erio in allowing it to grow its flower, and split the others.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...philosophy.html#/forumsite/20597/topics/57676

Cool.. Have you read up on erios and what to do if they start throwing out buds? Not sure what species you have and if this applies to yours, but I've read from numerous sources (because I almost bought some erios) that if you don't snip the buds, the plant will eventually melt. You can probably split that plant to propagate it.

Here's one thread on the topic. Post #16 is interesting because he experimented with one erio in allowing it to grow its flower, and split the others.

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/...philosophy.html#/forumsite/20597/topics/57676

I havnt read much,.they're parkeri I believe. The plant looks like it's melting now that you mention it, i figured it was pushing it's energy to the bud?? It does also look ready fro propagating. Thanks man! Saved my erio!

I didn't mean to! It's the only one that didn't survive. It's a gooey mess, but there's a single green leaf so I refuse to remove it. Just in case.

I didn't mean to! It's the only one that didn't survive. It's a gooey mess, but there's a single green leaf so I refuse to remove it. Just in case.

Not the easiest plant to grow. My Downoi are looking meh. "Mine" in other people's tanks look fabulous. Go figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom