Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately I believe Brookster is still banned, might be a permanent thing but I really hope not. He was an asset to this community and helped a bunch of people. Hopefully the admins will allow him back.

Unfortunately I believe Brookster is still banned, might be a permanent thing but I really hope not. He was an asset to this community and helped a bunch of people. Hopefully the admins will allow him back.

I second this. 100%

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I third this. 100%

No one knows or no one is speaking? They are probably keeping hush hush about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one who isn't a mod knows to my knowledge.
I would imagine they're keeping a ban hush hush, especially such a high profile one.

I think the press should issue a statement. This is like drew brees getting banned from the NFL.

Lol yes.

Ive always thought the planted side of this forum has been dying out anyways.

Lots of central figures gone or spending their time on another forum.

Banning Brookster, probably THE MOST active member, is just another nail in aquariumadvice' coffin

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Banning Brookster, probably THE MOST active member, is just another nail in aquariumadvice' coffin

+1 I don't think he ever gave bad advice to anyone on here, and he was in multiple areas on the forum not just the planted section.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

This is true. Forums need people that know their stuff to be a successful forum. Without that it's just guessing... Idk about you guys but without Brookster my planted tank would not be what it is today by far.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom