Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ive always thought the planted side of this forum has been dying out anyways.

Lots of central figures gone or spending their time on another forum.

Banning Brookster, probably THE MOST active member, is just another nail in aquariumadvice' coffin

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I agree. When I first joined, there seemed to be more people on this side of the forum. I haven't seen Rivercats and Old Scales in while either.

Ive always thought the planted side of this forum has been dying out anyways.

Lots of central figures gone or spending their time on another forum.

Banning Brookster, probably THE MOST active member, is just another nail in aquariumadvice' coffin

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The cichlid area was killed the same way. Some times its a day or 2 before there is a new post there. 2 years ago I would come home from work and there were a page or 2 of new posts. Now its "can my Oscar and peacock live in salt water?" And next thing you know someone tells them yes:banghead:

The cichlid area was killed the same way. Some times its a day or 2 before there is a new post there. 2 years ago I would come home from work and there were a page or 2 of new posts. Now its "can my Oscar and peacock live in salt water?" And next thing you know someone tells them yes:banghead:

Yeah, it's sad that section is dying out. I had a rough time deciding planted or cichlids and if I hadn't already ordered my Finnex light I would go back and do cichlids.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Yeah, it's sad that section is dying out. I had a rough time deciding planted or cichlids and if I hadn't already ordered my Finnex light I would go back and do cichlids.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

This may get me into trouble but .....It died out because all the knowledgeable people got banned and most of the rest got tired of the newbies giving advice that was dead wrong so they left for the most part too.

This may get me into trouble but .....It died out because all the knowledgeable people got banned and most of the rest got tired of the newbies giving advice that was dead wrong so they left for the most part too.

Lol, we laugh but this isn't that far off from the truth.
It's sad to see this happening. AA was, and somewhat remains, to be one of the most active aquarium forums not related to something specific (I.e. Apistogramma.com, TPT, etc...).
And mike to your second post this whole section of this thread of us saying these things can probably get us in trouble.

Lol, we laugh but this isn't that far off from the truth.
It's sad to see this happening. AA was, and somewhat remains, to be one of the most active aquarium forums not related to something specific (I.e. Apistogramma.com, TPT, etc...).
And mike to your second post this whole section of this thread of us saying these things can probably get us in trouble.

Also with the exception of Caleb (no offence Caleb) If you look at the join dates on the last 2 pages they all are2011, 2012 and 2013. Tells you something don't it.

Also with the exception of Caleb (no offence Caleb) If you look at the join dates on the last 2 pages they all are 2012 and 2013. Tells you something don't it.

If I had money and known of this hobby sooner I would have lol

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Wish I woulda learned to accept advice and actually try to well try on this forum sooner. I was an idiot when I first joined and would put money on thats why (at least partly) some left.

I think we should leave it as it is now. I'm sure this will either be cleaned or closed soon.

I agree. When I first joined, there seemed to be more people on this side of the forum. I haven't seen Rivercats and Old Scales in while either.

Can't speak for Old Scales but I know Rivercats has had some health issues(she possessed a wealth of knowledge not to be surpassed by many,she is on a short list)..let's not assume the latter if we do not know 100%..

Can't speak for Old Scales but I know Rivercats has had some health issues(she possessed a wealth of knowledge not to be surpassed by many,she is on a short list)..let's not assume the latter if we do not know 100%..

Thanks tiger terror now I have to edit my post to include 2011....LOL

Just a thought but maybe we shouldn't keep this post going like this. If brookster does come back this thread might be locked because of this. I know I wouldn't want that to happen to me.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You guys/girls.... haha chu crazy! Tank pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1429402741943.jpg
    1429402741943.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 1429402851812.jpg
    1429402851812.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 1429402878138.jpg
    1429402878138.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 86
  • 1429402902854.jpg
    1429402902854.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 91
Glad you're back! Speculation has been rampant. I was in the "he got mauled by a cougar" crowd....

I actually rode a cracker across the great plains with Putin..it was liberating:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom