New Blue Mushrooms!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jermz79

Aquarium Advice Addict
These are now my favorite piece in my tank! My first official coral.

I picked this up from my LFS yesterday (4th of july sale) for $19.99 ... 8O I thought it was a good deal!

The last pic shows them in my tank for the first time after a 2 hour drip acclimation! The first and second pic is them 24 hours later!

Attachments

• p7040809.jpg
    p7040809.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 68
  • p7050811.jpg
    p7050811.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 49
  • p7050812.jpg
    p7050812.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 85
oooooo 8O almost forgot ....

The deal kicker was when I got home I noticed a crab in the bag ... hmmmmmm a freebie ... nice! I noticed the crab had his claws missing, when I looked at him closer I noticed it's a Pom Pom Crab! Sweet ... all for $19.99!

I'll try to catch a picture he has been hiding ever since!

Well crab is still in hideout! I see him at night, but as soon as the light hits him he's a goner!

I have some questions though ...

1. Are these blues actually blue ... I can't find anything that looks remotely like them (they are almost a blueish purple)?

2. I have them in the bottom of my tank should I move them up a little?

3. They say shrooms are good in low to moderate flow I notice them swaying and one seems to be curling a little .... you think the flow is too high? (I know probably hard to say)

4. The rock looks a bit crowded what's the chance they will move ... do shrooms move or do they require human intervention? If so whats the best way to do it!

Back
Top Bottom