Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shrimp krill clams and mussels. Get a clam from supermarket and open it for him check this video out of my puff and a clam

Yeah, with the fish I have, I'll be lucky if its the puffer that gets it. The huma and wrasse I know would be all on it...lol

It's common for them to have internal parasites. Since he is in the display I don't know if you would want to treat for that just incase. Also get krill with the shell and grocery shrimp with shell for his beak. Hermits and emerald crabs are good as well just break the emeralds pinchers off . I'll be honest I am worried about the size of the fish you have with him . I think he may not get as big as he can when all your fish get to adult size. I'll hook you up with more info after work.

Here is a pic of what mine looks like. This is right after eating a clam so he is a little fatter than usual.

Hondatek said:
Here is a pic of what mine looks like. This is right after eating a clam so he is a little fatter than usual.

Lol... Little fatty!!! I've only had mine for about a week or so, but I'll try to fatten it up.

Back
Top Bottom