Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ibrahim said:
I hate mine. He's a bully to everyone in the tank. Even my lionfish which is 3x money

Him and the wrasse go at it, but it's letting everyone else come out. My blue throat trigger is finally coming out again.

Kio707 said:
Him and the wrasse go at it, but it's letting everyone else come out. My blue throat trigger is finally coming out again.

Lmao autocorrect I meant bigger. Ive added a pink tail and porcupine earlier today but I've had to return the porc because he was getting pounded on. I've had my trigger for 8 months now but he has to go.....

Ibrahim said:
Lmao autocorrect I meant bigger. Ive added a pink tail and porcupine earlier today but I've had to return the porc because he was getting pounded on. I've had my trigger for 8 months now but he has to go.....

Man, really? My porcupine is bigger, so he's doing ok. My last fish is going to be an Australian tusk. See you have one. Good fish?

Kio707 said:
Man, really? My porcupine is bigger, so he's doing ok. My last fish is going to be an Australian tusk. See you have one. Good fish?

Beautifully amazing fish. A must have in a FOWLR that can handle his size.

Fish are AMAZING! Tank is looking fantastic. I'm excited to start a FOWLR tank someday so I can have some of those sweet fish!

TLTGF said:
Fish are AMAZING! Tank is looking fantastic. I'm excited to start a FOWLR tank someday so I can have some of those sweet fish!

Thank you, sir. It's coming along nicely.

coffeetwitch said:
really that quick? thats awesome. cant wait to get mine. but thats still a ways off for me.

Lfs asked if I still wanted one. Made the request for it and should be here Thursday. I won't take it home till that Monday. They wanna make sure it eats and it's not stressed.

cool cool. i think im going to have to wait until i can buy it off live aquaria. my lfs would charge me too much for one(i asked). it would still be cheaper paying for shipping than dealing with the store.

Back
Top Bottom