Finally got a tank that doesn't leak... Lol...150g build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i have before with other fish. he wont budge. his business. he is a local non chain and a great guy (helping me with some stuff when i started and with my current banggai adventure) so i will support him as i can but some of the fish i want he will loose the sale on.

coffeetwitch said:
cool cool. i think im going to have to wait until i can buy it off live aquaria. my lfs would charge me too much for one(i asked). it would still be cheaper paying for shipping than dealing with the store.

Wow. I was surprised when my LFS had a 5"-6" Australian for $190. Infact they had 3 or 4 scattered around the store. What shocked me is that they have most of their stuff over priced. My LFS is House of Tropicals in MD if anyone wanted to know.... :)

Yeah, my lfs said after the holidays he'll get them in regularly. His provider is hand picking mine. So hopefully it'll be a really good one.

Maybe picking up a yellow tang and long nose b-fly. Turning in mandarin, lunar wrasse, and yellow watchman.

Couple of pics. Puffer, blue lined rabbit, huma, sailfin

Last edited:
Hondatek said:
Is the puffer eating ok? He looks like he need to put on some weight .

Eats everyday. Silverslides, mysis shrimp, squid, and krill. Everytime I feed, he eats.

Back
Top Bottom