Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol ok pm me your email address and last name and I'll contact the guy I deal with.

Sorry for the confusion...

got it.

Is there anyone else who wants in? I don't wanna be sending emails and calling all day so if you do speak up now or send me a pm. :-D

Nice pricing. Skimmers are included:) Light fixtures nott so much
ATI Blue+ 24" backordered that sucks

I think it's a relatively small operation so most orders go out the same day which I love. Now if their shipping costs were a tad lower lol, I can't meet the free shipping minimum this time around.....

Anyone else find anything they needed? It's always nice to see what people ordered and that you guys saved some money.

yeah they try to get orders out same day, I found a ton of things I needed(setting up a 55gal for my dad) so loads of money to be spent, the only issue that i have is they sent me an email but group buy doesnt show up next to my name like it should. I emailed them about it, I'm sure it'll be resolved quickly.

Call them. I called and spoke to Charlie (I think that was his name), and he fixed it right away. He said the guy who normally does them is out, and he had done it today and apologized for the inconvenience. Mine was the same way. But, of course, they aren't open right now. Choose option 2 for Tech Support (Again, I think that was it).

the owner usually goes through at night to answer anything that didnt they didnt get to during the day. They really do have some pretty good cs.

OK, I have emails out to the group buy guy at BRS. I included you basicinstinct and also you kurtyboh. :)

I am really sorry it didnt catch on the first try, I re checked my list and you are both on it so not sure what happened.

They don't open til 9am CST so it will most likely be after that when you get fixed up. :)

Thanks for your patience everyone!

oh and everyone, make sure to sign up for the free prizes if you order... or if you dont, your whole order could be refunded or get 100 shopping spree.

Bought 10 lbs of pukani rock, 15 lbs of reef saver rock, and 10 pounds of shelf rock. Also purchased the 75 GPD RO/DI 5 stage plus system. Pretty good deal. Thanks Carey.

woot! Good deal! Makes me happy to see people get good deals. lol

I was eyeing the ro/di unit too, it was I think $20 off and a good deal. Just not in the budget this time around for me.

I ordered kalkwasser, calcium chloride, GFO and some filter socks. A pretty small order for me this time but if I sell anything on CL this week I may be able to squeeze out another order. :-D LOL

Bought 10 lbs of pukani rock, 15 lbs of reef saver rock, and 10 pounds of shelf rock. Also purchased the 75 GPD RO/DI 5 stage plus system. Pretty good deal. Thanks Carey.

you got pukani rock?? ive called them acouple days ago and they told me it was out of stock and to keep eyein' the website everyday :nono:

Everyone who had issues with their pricing it should now be fixed. The guy who usually enters the information was out yesterday so it was done by someone else. He apologized and said it should all be good to go. :)

Back
Top Bottom