Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy- Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Add me to the list Carey if you can, I just saw this thread. See what we can do this time around.:)

Anybody know off the top of their head how much the koralia 750s were on the last group buy? They don't have a bulk price, so I can't judge off that. the reason I'm curious is because of the deal marine depot has on them right now. I'm tempted to go ahead and get them, they're $10 cheaper than the normal BRS price.

I can go in and see what my "discount" would be for it now if you would like cause that's what I think the "discount" would be if you were to order.

Sure. I'm not sure if it's the thought of getting a better deal, or the lack of patience I have... but I'm wanting to go ahead and order from marine depot... unless you show a better deal.

Sure. I'm not sure if it's the thought of getting a better deal, or the lack of patience I have... but I'm wanting to go ahead and order from marine depot... unless you show a better deal.

I'll go look right now and give you the price. I know the patience problems lol

Hydor Koralia Evolution 750

Regular Price: $38.99
Special Price: $35.09
3.89 off because of Black Friday Sale, (it didn't give me the discount that I normally would get). Probably due to it's "Sale".

Hope this helps.

anyone know how much the reef octopus nwb150 skimmer is going to be in the group buy? its $20 off now for black friday.

what about the brs ro/di stage 5 plus system? its $30 off for black friday.

just wondering if either of those discounts are better than what the group buy will be.

We've got 16 people so far.....Still time to get in if you want. :)

If you haven't already registered make sure you do or you will miss out. Same email address to register as the one provided to me.

Ok, we are up to 17 people so that's great!

I will be submitting the list this coming up Friday morning, December 2nd.

You still have a few days to get in if you wanted to. Again, no commitment to buy anything but you can shop the prices and see if you do want anything. :)

ALSO Please register on bulk reef supply's site with the email that you provided me. I will be sending out an email with the link if you haven't done so already.

Here's to a good shopping experience for everyone!

I'm a new user and it will not let me pm you yet. If it's not too late please add me email is of course no spaces

Deadline is tomorrow afternoon sometime. Before the close of business eastern standard time.

I will start typing up the list that I have to send in the morning so if you want in now is the time. Just PM me your last name and your email address.

This upcoming Tuesday, the 6th all those who signed up will get an email from BRS saying the buy is open. When you log into their site the prices will be adjusted for you. This discount will apply for the entire upcoming week so you don't have to buy on Tuesday.

And going forward once you've been setup at least once in group buy you get continued discounts averaging about 5% off what you'd pay if you hadn't ever joined a group buy.

If you have any questions just post them and I'll answer the quickest I can and the best that i can. :)

Thanks everyone, we are up to 19 people now. :)

Ok, today is the final day! If you want in I just need your email and last name pm'd to me before the close of business today.

Just want to say thank you to all that are participating, hopefully if we bring enough business to them we can work out even better group discounts in the future. Not to mention this is a good time to stock up on any odd things you need like filter socks, chemicals and test kits. :-D

Not sure what i will be ordering yet, I just got the hanna checkers that were in my shopping cart at BRS so I may just pick up some small things that i know I will be needing.

To those who weren't ready for the group buy this time around I will probably get another one going sometime in January or february.

Back
Top Bottom