Breeding Guppy for a bit if money

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ballin on a budget is an artform, bruh.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Lol that made me smile :)

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

I was just worried about you getting discouraged and leaving the hobby. You know so much and to give up would be a travesty.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nahh... I wouldn't give up on it for a few fish...

It would take something a bit more than that to make me quit. This might make me change my aims a little, as in I'm not sure if i will go Endlers again or not... But i wouldn't quit from it.

And thanks for your concern :)

If money cant buy happiness, that why do I need a job? I mean, I should be getting these fish free, since I don't have to pay for happy...

Just picked up 10 fish and 2 shrimp for 44$ today from a hatchery that was closin

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Like others have already said if you're breeding then conditions must be perfect. I saw your explanation so I won't harp on it but like Andy said, if you plan to breed endlers (or guppys) then they should be the only species present. I know it was temporary but look at the implications now. Just make sure if this is a goal to prioritize for it. I successfully bred guppies for profit for two years and made decent money. The main factors are fry survival rate and having healthy females able to produce large batches of fry. For what its worth, even at that small size those female endlers could've already been pregnant, they can breed extremely young.

Pm me if you want some extra info.

I have three blonde tuxedo red tails hitting maturity at the moment. I picked up some new guppies though! Check out this beaut
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1444364587.370973.jpg

He almost died on the way home, picked him up from a closin fish hatchery where I'm sure he was starved... That's an older picture I've fattened him up some! Got a virgin tuxedo female in their with him too!
Can't wait for the fry!!

Yeah that was when I first got him! He was definitely super skinny there! He's much healthier now

Back
Top Bottom