10 gallon tank aquascaping

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey man, could you make a comprehensive list of the plants that you use?

Here we go!!!
Background: ludwigia repens and pogostemon stellatus on the left side, some mixture of rotala in the middle, and bunch of HM on the right side...
Foreground: crypt wendii on the left side, anubias nana petites and hydrocotyle sibthorpioides...
Also, dwarf hairgrass for carpet and brasil moss on DW and stones:)

img_2349515_0_b4cd8b1bc2833205c0e47c11f66ed205.jpg

Few more pics from the front view, the moss from the left DW have been cut for a fellow that come to my house last week...
img_2353764_0_bd2aed0760aa2ba0fa37faa7f9c69b81.jpg
img_2353764_1_98134dbcd5039506a6d899bf76516335.jpg

You know the only thing that would make your tank alittle better is adding a plant or two that is red/pink/orange/yellow to give the tank a little pop of color.

What are you getting? I just pulled out alot of plants and rescaped with a ton of new species, most of which color up. I'm actually doing a thread showing the new growth and how it will change, fill in, and color up.

What part of NC do you live in? I can meet you halfway so we save 1 and a half hour...lol...jk

I'm in the RTP area! I some plants in my 75g but I don't know what kind they are lol. When I had my 55g (donated to the church) I had a guy to maintain it for me, so he actually came out & did the initial setup for me. I'm wanting some color in the tank besides just within the fish. I'm going by the fish room today to see what they have. I've been trying to upload pictures from my phone of my tank but it hasn't been successful. Need to use my actual camera & laptop later today!

My dream comes true!!! Update my DIY CO2 to a real pressured system. It is my first Time trying this and I really love it. It arrives last week and I got the tank fill up. Look how beautiful it is!!!

img_2369729_0_93d7390ccb3dcaea030074f531de5446.jpg

img_2369729_1_1aacc02bb8cee147aa6741c958f28bd0.jpg

Put it on!!! I put the working pressure at 30psi at suggested.

WOW what made your Christmas moss go Crazy! Your tank looks great I live in Raleigh too!

Congrats on your new CO2 system!! You have the exact same tank and regulator I do it seems...lol! Glad it's working well for you :) I haven't stopped by this tread in a while! It looks truly beautiful! You've done a wonderful job :D

WOW what made your Christmas moss go Crazy! Your tank looks great I live in Raleigh too!

Its brasil moss. Definitely not xmas...lol. They grow nice and thick in shape...better than xmas IME.
Thanks!!! Raleigh is 2 hours away from me.

Congrats on your new CO2 system!! You have the exact same tank and regulator I do it seems...lol! Glad it's working well for you :) I haven't stopped by this tread in a while! It looks truly beautiful! You've done a wonderful job :D

Thank you!!! Did you put your working pressure at 30psi as well?

I tried to put some color plants in the tank such as ludwigia red and red limnophila aromatica as suggested but really did not like it at all...took it out...introduce some new plants
img_2372289_0_e8966f076cb5256b834174ec185adb91.jpg
img_2372289_1_39caa4c99bc2b26f27e1f2f6f0adffcd.jpg
Limnophila aromatica...love this plants
img_2372289_2_df7842b9a08a7f55fccbaed7ff9ccc7a.jpg
My small red tiger lotus didn't do well in the other tank so I put it in here to see how it goes I also put 2 crypt wendii bronze behind the crypt wendii already in the tank and 2 stems of ludwigia sp. pantanal in the middle back...hope they will do well

So very nice! Found out that my light isn't strong enough to maintain planted right now. But soon, I hope. I'll just keep looking at your pictures & others. Lol

Wow is that java moss???Your PLANTS ARE LOVELY. IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR TANK. THE GREEN IS BEAUTIFUL TO THE EYES!!! How long did your plants take to grow like this??!If you don't mind asking

Wow is that java moss???Your PLANTS ARE LOVELY. IM IN LOVE WITH YOUR TANK. THE GREEN IS BEAUTIFUL TO THE EYES!!! How long did your plants take to grow like this??!If you don't mind asking

Thank you!!!
It is brasil moss, look more like peacock moss. It does not take long, only 2 months for my tank to full of plants.
I'm here to share my journal and need everybody to help me complete it:)

Back
Top Bottom