100 gallon stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would be careful with the Raphael with small tetras from what I've heard, but Pictus or synos would be a good idea i think. The Pictus are very energetic.

I would be careful with the Raphael with small tetras from what I've heard, but Pictus or synos would be a good idea i think. The Pictus are very energetic.

Yes I love my pitcus!!! Well I actually have 2. But if ur worried about them eating small fish, I would be more worried with the pitcus actually since they have the ability to chase fast!!! As the Raphael r very lazy

Yes true if this was my tank I would do both. I would do 5-6 cories and one syno

By syno u mean syndotis (?) catfish sp. right? If so, I think at least some sp. like friends of their kind.

By syno u mean syndotis (?) catfish sp. right? If so, I think at least some sp. like friends of their kind.

Not totally true. Some get pretty big!!!! And most like to be solitary but u could put 2 with 5-6 Cory's I guess

Yes, that I know is true, and some have some interesting fins (more feather like than most other fish)

8 Cory's
10 guppies
10 tetras
10 sword tails
7 cherry barbs
7 harlequin rasboras
1 red tailed shark
2 honey gouramis?

Not many maybe just a couple. U do have a 100 gallon and if ur filteration is good enough

For filtration how about 1 aquaclear 110 and 1 of the penguin 350 b filters

Good, only change i would do is less swordtails. Even just 9 is ok, the only worry is having to many males , so stick to a 1M:2F ratio. If i were u I would put in a centerpiece fish of decent size with a tank that big. Without changing the stock, and u could add a syno cat, Pictus cat, or maybe angels (probably no more than 3

Back
Top Bottom