20Long planted build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah I talked with my wife. She said it would be cool to move everything to the bigger tank because we paid way more for it and its just sittin with a few mollys right now. Gonna add 2" of miracle grow organics and then 1" of pfs to the 36g and ill have 2 17w full spectrum bulbs on it to light it up more then the 20g L. Not sure what I will do with this tank though

Wow this is a blast from the past. Tanks going great BTW but did a 50% wc today since I neglected it a few weeks but I did and here are my results. I've never had this problem so I'm a tad lost. Left is tap ammo next tank ammo then trites then Trates. How can I counter that much ammo comming from my tap? It's nearly 2ppm. I was about to do another 50% wc just to get Trates down but I'm worried about adding that much ammo to the tank. It's bee. Established since this thread begin date.

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140219_224758.jpg
    ForumRunner_20140219_224758.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 57
Do smaller more frequent water changes. If you do a 25% water change you put in 25% of the ammo in. So only .50 ammonia. If you use prime with that, it will not effect your fish.

Back
Top Bottom