28 Gallon SW Build...hopefully...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love my fire shrimp. Only see him at feeding time but still...... Guess that is why he is my Avatar. LOL

I would LOVE a fire shrimp but i can't seem to part with the $40 my lfs wants for them. LOL Plus I have a rogue shrimp killer in my 125g so no more shrimp in that tank. :-(

My lfs gets $25 for cleaners and $40 for the fires and $8 for peppermints. :-( I currently have only a single coral banded in the 125g as his mate died during shipping and now I can't get another one. BOOO.....

I am however thinking of getting a fire or 2 cleaners for my 20g rimless, I only have 2 tiny peppermints in there now. I love shrimp, i'd love to have a shrimp only tank LOL

I forget exactly what we paid for the Fire Shrimp but it was around $40. Worth every penny though as far as I am concerned.

Im sooooo excited for some life, and ill hopefully be able to pick up a piece of nice purple LR from the store too!

Not yet...have to be at work at 630. Plus taking care of the new puppy in the morning eats up some free time. Heres some photos of Gunnar...

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111012_105032.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111012_105032.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 76
  • ForumRunner_20111012_105628.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111012_105628.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 51
Its awesome...he's alot of fun. I figured since i send so much time and money on my tanks my gf should have something too...lol but we both benefit. He's a Great Dane if anyone was curious

Ok did my tests...ammo zero, nitrite zero and nitrate is about 10ppm. I dosed it back up so the BB dont starve. Gonna get a CUC first then some fish...how many emeralds should i get...even though i dont have bubble algae? Wanted to get some in my reefcleaner CUC.

I agree...i always heard people would do a CUC first...then fish. I need to figure out some more fish besides the clowns...what about a royal gamma...great color...any issues with these? Do corals add to the bio-load alot?

hey you got me on most of that. but you are still close enough to the start of the game to put a fish or two in first and cuc as reefcleaners delivers. they are pretty fast with that.

Back
Top Bottom