29 Gallon Biocube Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, and I forgot to add. Here's the rank with the 10,000k lighting (I think)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313461.630802.jpg
And this rock turned orange:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313491.718501.jpg
And finally, the filter got dirty pretty quickly. It's all stock.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313525.298129.jpg
And should I just ignore this min-Max thing? The water level is way above.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391313570.312762.jpg
Thanks on advance!

Oh, and I forgot to add. Here's the rank with the 10,000k lighting (I think)
And this rock turned orange:
And finally, the filter got dirty pretty quickly. It's all stock.
And should I just ignore this min-Max thing? The water level is way above.
Thanks on advance!

Everything looks good! I dont know about the min-max though, as i said earlier i dont have a biocube.

The worms are old feather duster tubes. The second and third pic are probably sponges and the snail thing is an asterina starfish. None of the above are harmful

Should the sponges and feather dusters open up again? And will that starfish grow? Does it help at all with anything?

Everything looks good! I dont know about the min-max though, as i said earlier i dont have a biocube.

Thanks! Like my aqua scape? I was a bit sceptic. That one orange-eye price is just laying askew. I thought it was fun :d

Should the sponges and feather dusters open up again? And will that starfish grow? Does it help at all with anything?

Sponges cant be exposed to air so most likley not, the featherdusters may. The asternia are known to eat zoas and ive had a few cases of that, it wont grow tho.

Thanks! Like my aqua scape? I was a bit sceptic. That one orange-eye price is just laying askew. I thought it was fun :d

Ehhh its ok, i would add some more, heres a pic of my 37g where ive got 80lbs, in all my tanks i like to build my rock up so its like a mountain.

image-3503947293.jpg

Ehhh its ok, i would add some more, heres a pic of my 37g where ive got 80lbs, in all my tanks i like to build my rock up so its like a mountain.

View attachment 220192

I'm not sure if I can. It was 7 bucks a pound. I got 9 bounds, thus 63 bucks for it. I just found this little guy:ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391315490.591505.jpg
The brown branching thing.

If the feather dusters and sponges were to grow back, about how long would it take?

I'm not sure if I can. It was 7 bucks a pound. I got 9 bounds, thus 63 bucks for it. I just found this little guy:
The brown branching thing.

If the feather dusters and sponges were to grow back, about how long would it take?

Yeah 9lbs wont do it, you can do it over time if you want or get some try rock. If they are still alive then you never know, Probably a couple months. But if the feather dusters are alive you should see them somtimes.

The starfish literally crawled to the top of the tank. It looks like it's on the verge of escaping! Should I just ignore it?

The starfish literally crawled to the top of the tank. It looks like it's on the verge of escaping! Should I just ignore it?

Yeah, ive got a bunch of them in my 20, my yellow watchman goby tries to eat the small ones lol but always has to spit them out.

Yeah, ive got a bunch of them in my 20, my yellow watchman goby tries to eat the small ones lol but always has to spit them out.

That's good! I find it really cute. There are these little yellow round pore things. I'm not are what they are. I can't get a picture right now, sorry. Oh, and that little brown branching thing from before. Is that a coral?

I just found these little guys on my tank. What are they?
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391367649.273176.jpg
And I assume that these are open feather dusters. And what is that little yellow tube?
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1391367669.179177.jpg

Thanks! I forgot to buy an ammonia tester while I was out. I seasoned my hydrometer for about 12 hours or so, and it seems to be working.

The worms are old feather duster tubes. The second and third pic are probably sponges and the snail thing is an asterina starfish. None of the above are harmful

I think that a bunch opened already! I posted some stuff down below.

I just found these little guys on my tank. What are they?

And I assume that these are open feather dusters. And what is that little yellow tube?

Thanks! I forgot to buy an ammonia tester while I was out. I seasoned my hydrometer for about 12 hours or so, and it seems to be working.

What brand ammonia test kit?

Also you dont need to season your hydrometer, many say it screws them up.

Oh, okay then! I let it sit for about 10 or 12 hours, so it's fine. My specific gravity seems to be around 1.028. A bit high. And, about those things I showed above, are those feather dusters?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom