29 Gallon Biocube Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks like one to me.

I have a bunch of featherduster, then. They're so fun to watch! That little starfish is nowhere to be seen. And about how log does it take for a feather duster to become fully grown?

These are the star polyps and no they are not harmful, they can be invasive to other corals though because of how fast they grow.

They don't look very alive to me, but they seemed to have spread a bit. How long does it take for a featherduster to become fully grown?

As long as the star polyps are opening they should be fine, the feather dusters you have will stay small.

If it is glass, that's good, because I have a glass algae scraper.

The Coralife BioCube has curved glass aquarium with bowed front and rounded corners. Got this off their website.

Oh. I don't know, then. I still feel safer with an acrylic scars per, though :D I finally put my first fish/inverts in yesterday! Everyone is doing great. My two clowns are getting along well, haven't left eachother's sides, and sre eating. I overfed a bit much, though. I only need like 4 pellets. The current blows them away, and they can't exactly reach them.

My oceanic was glass. That much I can guarantee. :)

Hi, Carey! I just got my first fish yesterday: Two occellaris clowns, 6 turbo snails, and an emerald crab! I need a better cleaning crew, and what fish should I go for next? Also, will the crab eat dried seaweed, like the kind that you get from the grocery store?

Grats on the new fish! Always exciting!

You may have gone a bit overboard on the turbo snails, unless you got the small ones. lol
The crab will eat whatever food the fish dont, they are scavengers.
:)

Grats on the new fish! Always exciting!

You may have gone a bit overboard on the turbo snails, unless you got the small ones. lol
The crab will eat whatever food the fish dont, they are scavengers.
:)

A few days ago, I got my next stock, since my parameters are stable. A blood shrimp, frogspawn coral, and a fighter conch. Do I have to feed the blood shrimp anything? He seems to be eatig the fish pellets.

Back
Top Bottom