29 gallon thread/journal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok so got the stand today looks awesome made of oak so it's really strong. tomorrow i will clean out the tank bc of messy turtles. then paint the places where they blue paint chipped. then ill empty the tanks put the fish in old tank water and put the new pfs over my current sand in my 10 to make it deeper and add the rest to my 29. so my weekend is packed full!!!! plus i get to go with my dad fishtore shopping so plants will be added. lowlight for the 29 and medium for the 10. excited!!!! :)
ok so last stocking plan if this doesnt work ill just wait till everything is setup and generally look up new fish
6-male guppies
6-emperor tetras
6-juli corys
2-apisto cacatoides(doesnt cacatoides just mean cockatoo?)
1-bristlenose pleco

Not that I can see...but I think they are still young...he's really pretty! I'm sure you will love him, an they are so funny to watch! So much character

Oh, and the BN pleco has done an amazing job with my tank! I love him :) though I never really see him

yea so you have a pair? if so we'll get to learn how to raise fry bc they are easy to breed. i already have a 10 gallon breeder getting set up. :)

allaboutfish said:
ok so got the stand today looks awesome made of oak so it's really strong. tomorrow i will clean out the tank bc of messy turtles. then paint the places where they blue paint chipped. then ill empty the tanks put the fish in old tank water and put the new pfs over my current sand in my 10 to make it deeper and add the rest to my 29. so my weekend is packed full!!!! plus i get to go with my dad fishtore shopping so plants will be added. lowlight for the 29 and medium for the 10. excited!!!! :)
ok so last stocking plan if this doesnt work ill just wait till everything is setup and generally look up new fish
6-male guppies
6-emperor tetras
6-juli corys
2-apisto cacatoides(doesnt cacatoides just mean cockatoo?)
1-bristlenose pleco

Sounds good to me :)

Hey I knew I already replied to that list somewhere. I guess we're going in two places LOL

40 gallon tank is next..... hmmmmm need to get some lottery tickets... haha im already planing the 40 gallon and i dont even have the money for it MTS.

update; got the stand up and put my 10 and 5 gallon tank on it, but didnt get to cleaning the 29. i feel like all my fish are gonna die bc of all the stress of moving. my 10 looks horrible now with dirt everywhere. then my vacume doesnt work bc the tank isnt higher then the bucket. hopefully i can get the one that hooks up to the sink or one that has a pump.
arg i had to get that off my chest. on the bright side i get to go to petsmart tomorrow. ill pick up spme moss balls to help cycle. what else should i get? anything else i can use to speed up the cycle? need it to finish cycling in a couple of days like 3-4days :( im really stressed out!!!! and so are my fish!!!!! just needed to bent.

Back
Top Bottom