29 gallon thread/journal!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was about to say...you were the one that told me about cockatoo apistos, an now youre not getting them?! Lol...they really are awesome fish...

haha hopefully they can change my order from an albino bristlenose and apisto viejita for a pair of double red apistos, but if not oh well

allaboutfish said:
haha hopefully they can change my order from an albino bristlenose and apisto viejita for a pair of double red apistos, but if not oh well

There's always the next tank ;)

5714033687_53e193721d.jpg
will this rock structure work for the apistos or will it fall? i really dont wanna glue them together bc i wanna be able to rearange it.

Id be nervous as heck if it wasn't glued...but that's just me...I'm real protective of my apistos

It's true...and I can't really tell how sturdy it is...those two rocks just don't look like they wanna stay...the rock formations don't have to be big at all...mine like to swim through a hole in a piece of DW no more than an inch in diameter...I would just put in a few...so they can choose

ok ill also have 1-2 pieces of driftwood and plants, but i might just do a total driftwood and plant tank which will be cool but depends on how cheap i can find DW this weekend when i go aquarium shopping with my dad

how big of a hole do they need i have a rock with a whole in it and the apistos get 3 inches but how wide?

Im not sure if they would like the bubbling....other than that I think so

Well mine would fit...but it ultimately depends on what the fish likes I guess :)

so would this work?
6-male guppies,
6-white skirt tetras,
6-juli corys,
1-Bristlensoe Pleco or Rio-Negro Pleco,
2-Apistogramma Cacatuoides,
1-dwarf gourami or kribensis or german blue ram

Dwarf gourami, has those feelers and the white skirts might be prone to bight them it shouldn't be that bad If it happens but if it does its gonna stress your gourami out pretty bad

Back
Top Bottom