36g bowfront planted ram build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well actually actually a while back I remember reading sources of drinking water contain minute traces of pharmaceuticals...I believe it goes like this:
1- pharms consumed by humans
2-then excreted in the form of feces
3-delivered into to sewer where it flows to treatment plant
4-waste treated at plant to within safe tolerations of being released in local bodies of water/rivers..
5-water then leaches into surrounding ground/aquafers then returns via municipal wells where is treated
6-then is pumped back to the population
The article claimed that the traces of pharms were safe&that no ill effects to be felt by population.. I live in Indianapolis&such is the case with our water supplies...and it seemed as the majority of pharms found in the water were a % of anti-depressants along with others...

Well actually actually a while back I remember reading sources of drinking water contain minute traces of pharmaceuticals...I believe it goes like this:
1- pharms consumed by humans
2-then excreted in the form of feces
3-delivered into to sewer where it flows to treatment plant
4-waste treated at plant to within safe tolerations of being released in local bodies of water/rivers..
5-water then leaches into surrounding ground/aquafers then returns via municipal wells where is treated
6-then is pumped back to the population
The article claimed that the traces of pharms were safe&that no ill effects to be felt by population.. I live in Indianapolis&such is the case with our water supplies...and it seemed as the majority of pharms found in the water were a % of anti-depressants along with others...

so....you live in a happy city?? sry, couldnt help myself

Actually not only confined to Indy but also to other areas that deliver water in a similar fashion...

Update on the 36g,some new pics&plnts are doing well...the bolivian's are lovin their new space along with the others..

ForumRunner_20130117_231206.jpg

ForumRunner_20130117_231254.jpg

ForumRunner_20130117_231315.jpg

ForumRunner_20130117_231343.jpg

So I've got a lill update,stock now consists of few more additions:
5 peppered cories
1 keyhole cichlid(2 tot.)
1 albino bristlenose
A few more wendti
The pleco&keyhole were moved over from the 20g tall to make room for the gbr pair I.was luckily able to come by...
I'll post some pics after lights come on..

The keyhole's are cool&dont bother anyone in the tank...since the new additions the tank is in constant motion&really catches you're attendion..

Back
Top Bottom