For Sale or trade: 4 Adult Angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wmc2009

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm not sure of the price to ask for these but I know I need them gone. 2 of the 4 are a proven pair and I think the other two are as well just no eggs as of yet. I'm not even sure if its going to be worth the hassle with shipping due to their size so I'm just going to post this to see if there's even any interest.

image-1985996825.jpg

image-3330958755.jpg

image-3873832557.jpg

Thank you. They have been well taken care of, but they're starting to become unruly. I lost a Cory yesterday and came home from work today to find a dead clown loach. The tank is 75 gallons and I thought that would be plenty of room for everyone but apparently I was mistaken. I'm in Hattiesburg Ms.

Thank you. They have been well taken care of, but they're starting to become unruly. I lost a Cory yesterday and came home from work today to find a dead clown loach. The tank is 75 gallons and I thought that would be plenty of room for everyone but apparently I was mistaken. I'm in Hattiesburg Ms.

Oh my goodness! They are gorgeous! I'm in Vicksburg!

Off-topic posts have been removed. From the Classified rules:

DO NOT post comments, suggestions, criticism, etc. If you have a question about the specific item for sale/trade, you are welcome to ask questions, but please do so only if you are interested in buying or trading.

Reactions: jlk
I was going to suggest you could attempt to trade them in at a local fish store for a credit. I know one around here used to do that. They would buy them for 1/3 of what they could sell them for

I was going to suggest you could attempt to trade them in at a local fish store for a credit. I know one around here used to do that. They would buy them for 1/3 of what they could sell them for

Thank you. I'll give the one here a call tomorrow and see if they might take them if I can't find someone on here that might want any of them.

Back
Top Bottom