55 gallon Journal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
what is your closest fish store? is it pricey? I have two places near me. One is amazing but very pricey, the other is a petco...sometimes good selection and not so pricey at all.

hey, i went to incredipet today, they had a fairly recent shipment in... lots of nice mbuna :) i picked up an orange kenyi and 2 venustus (im just trying them out, may put them in another tank)... when are you planning on putting fish in?

hey, i went to incredipet today, they had a fairly recent shipment in... lots of nice mbuna :) i picked up an orange kenyi and 2 venustus (im just trying them out, may put them in another tank)... when are you planning on putting fish in?

Once I get enough $$$ lol.

Re tested the water:
pH-7.8
Ammonia- 0
Nitrite- 0
Nitrate- 0-5 :) I'm definitely cycled. Can't wait til I get some money to get fish. I might get some on Labor day. If they don't have Acei, I'll get the labs and get as many as they have as long as they have less than or equal to 5. If I have any aggressive ones, I'll take them back as soon as I can.

Just caught up on your journal here.

I'm so sorry to read about your cat Jack. It sucks losing a pet, to some they're family.I'm still missing our Loki so I can relate. Blessed be to you friend.

And the tank looks good :)

Yeah, thnx. Sadly I messed up the rockwork and some became unstable so I had to take tham out. I tryed every rock to fit in its place but nothing worked. But its better to ave a few stable rocks than a bunch of unstable ones. It isn't so bad tho.
3871010252_c120b19ed1.jpg

Just relate the number of rocks to the number of fish. More fish=More rocks. Until you get a bunch of fish in there you are fine.

ok, I'm going to silicone some rocks and put them in there after I get some silicone, but I will probly have fish first lol

I got some fish. 1 Yellow Lab, and 1 Red Zebra for now. I can't find the camera but as soon as I do I'll show you picture. I'm so happy :D.

Back
Top Bottom