55Gal predator tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Success!!! The angler ate half a silver side this week :) exciting exciting :) so far I really do love this guy :) still just the angler and the eel

I'm thinking about trading skimmers this one and the one on my 90 reef because my 90 reef naturally gets rid of almost all nutrients.

Still trying to decide on my third fish... What do I want and when do I want to add it haha.

I love my fuzzy dwarf lion, or maybe a fumanchu lion as I hear they are a little bit more active swimmers. My fuzzy dwarf actually turns completely upside down sometimes and will swim for short periods like this, he also watches me like a hawk from the surface when I look through the top of my tank.

Hmmm.... I'm seriously considering a lion but I just don't know if its active enough....

Either fu Manchu or a dwarf of some sort but idk if they are open swimmers enough. I got an eel (stays in the rocks) and an angler (just sits around) and I need something active or open swimming...

Either fu Manchu or a dwarf of some sort but idk if they are open swimmers enough. I got an eel (stays in the rocks) and an angler (just sits around) and I need something active or open swimming...

that's true they aren't very active, but more noticible than an eel or angler IMO. They will swim in the open often, just obviously not as much as something like an angel or wrasse.

Okay. Ill probably get a lion. It just seems like a good combo with the fish I got now. Now it's just a matter of fu Manchu or a dwarf

Okay. Ill probably get a lion. It just seems like a good combo with the fish I got now. Now it's just a matter of fu Manchu or a dwarf

do you ever get any in at your LFS? it's easier to decide when you see them in person! youtube can help a lot too.

What's the coolest dwarf lionfish I could get? I want some options... I know everyone has different opinions. So I want everyone to help me out.

Post your choice and why you think it's the best or coolest lionfish I could get. Shape, color, personality, ect.

Why do you like the fu Manchu the best? And I like the fuzzy but they just seem kinda boring and common

My fuzzy is great, but I know what you mean about him being "common". His personality will more than make up for him being common. I have no experience with a fumanchu though.

I've been thinking about trying to get one of those rare colorful fuzzy's

I just like the fu man chus cause of how unique they look and the beautiful coloring that they have.

Well I can have my boss/owner of lfs order me anything. So I'm just trying to figure out what I want haha

I think I have a serious problem... I feed my angler and then a couple days later he eats more. The first time he ate live then ate a head of a silverside... This time he ate a head of a silverside Sunday then just now ate a yellow tail damsel just a tiny bit smaller than him... I really hope he doesn't go on a hunger strike I get more and more attached

Back
Top Bottom