Advice please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So my jewel has been rehomed. So now I have my lab and Hap when I get a bigger tank I will probably put some femLes in for them. Do u think it would be a bad idea to put my bichir in the 20g with them? Or should I leave him in the ten gallon with the ram?

So my jewel has been rehomed. So now I have my lab and Hap when I get a bigger tank I will probably put some femLes in for them. Do u think it would be a bad idea to put my bichir in the 20g with them? Or should I leave him in the ten gallon with the ram?
How big is the bichir right now?

Like 3 inches he is a baby
Well, you could try putting him in the 20 with the cichlids and just seeing what happens. He would probably be happy with some room to stretch his fins. If they fight, then put him back in the 10 with the ram and be sure to do a lot of water changes to keep his water clean until you can get his permanent home. :)

Okay will do and thanks for all the help angel! I don't know if u know yet but I rehomed my jewel today. The people had a 150g with other baby cichlids.

Okay will do and thanks for all the help angel! I don't know if u know yet but I rehomed my jewel today. The people had a 150g with other baby cichlids.
I saw that. Good for you. It sound like he will be happy in his hew home. Once you have your new tanks, you can look into getting other tankmates for your bichir if you want. But, if you just want him to have his own thank, thats totally fine too. :)

Back
Top Bottom