Algae remover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shoots2002

Aquarium Advice Activist
Guys is this product effective in algae removing without any damage for the fish or the plants??

Attachments

• image-3399198015.jpg
    image-3399198015.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 53
I strongly suggest not using any chemicals for algae removal. They IMO are not safe when used in tanks and is inhabitants.

What type of algae do you have? Can you post a picture? What type of lighting do you have and how long do you run it daily? What is your nitrate reading? How much water do you change out weekly? Do you have plants and if so do you use any ferts? Algae is present in a tank when lights/CO2/and ferts are out of balance.

For starters only run your lights 6 hours max daily until all algae issues are resolved. Also if you answer the above questions and we can identify what type algae your dealing with many types of algaes can be spot treated using Excel or Hydrogen Peroxide 3%.

I strongly suggest not using any chemicals for algae removal. They IMO are not safe when used in tanks and is inhabitants.

What type of algae do you have? Can you post a picture? What type of lighting do you have and how long do you run it daily? What is your nitrate reading? How much water do you change out weekly? Do you have plants and if so do you use any ferts? Algae is present in a tank when lights/CO2/and ferts are out of balance.

For starters only run your lights 6 hours max daily until all algae issues are resolved. Also if you answer the above questions and we can identify what type algae your dealing with many types of algaes can be spot treated using Excel or Hydrogen Peroxide 3%.

Sorry for not replying you,man i used it and all types of algae are vanished..it's sooo good product

Back
Top Bottom