Ammonia levels high need help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well How often because wouldn't that continue to mess my water up because I'm steady taking out beneficial bacteria

eduguy said:
Bacteria in a bottle people say isn't good.

My lfs has this bottle of BB but I can't remember what it's called but it's like $50 a bottle and you can see it just blooming in the tank it crazy and have you ever seen the show tanked those guys have their own line of chemicals including bacteria and they're able to instantly add fish but granted they don't show if they have any problems later on so I'm not sure lol just an idea

Andrew McFadden said:
Your going to have to keep doing them till it goes down and stays down :)

How often should I do water change in your opinion my tank is 100 gallon

Bates1990 said:
Well How often because wouldn't that continue to mess my water up because I'm steady taking out beneficial bacteria

Water changes don't take out beneficial bacteria in any significant way. The percentage of water you change out should be dictated by test results.

+1 to that ^^^ and you really need to get a new test kit. The bottle BB I have heard good things and bad things about. Dr tims or something along those lines have all been good things. But I've never used them myself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom