Angel Eggs hatching

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've not heard of the worms I'll have to look up, sorry to hear that though. Here are the pic of my juvenile tank as of yesterday but you have to open to see correctly I don't know how to resize pics on here.
41274-albums12524-picture68046.jpg

Wow, almost looks like a pet store's tank ;) From what I could see, they look very nice. (y) You may want to consider keeping a few as possible replacement fish for when your's pass on ( whenever that may be? )

There are thirteen in that thirty gal. I still feed them three times a day and am cleaning tank every other day to keep clean. Honestly they don't look sad they kind of school together until later in evening then they start picking at each other. They look very pretty together, but they are almost half dollar size and as sad as it will make me, it is time for some to go. PetCo in Fairview Hts. said they will adopt 10 of them out for me so after Christmas this week I will be down to ten remaining juveniles, counting the seven in twenty gal, that should make it way more comfortable for remaining fish.

Thank You, there may be just a couple I will keep, but I am putting an add up for remaining fish. In a way I want to get a couple young pearl scalars or maybe gold's, but around here it is hard to find breeders. Let me know when you get the shipping underway Andy:brows:.

but around here it is hard to find breeders.

Ever check out Missouri Aquarium Society? They've got an auction coming up early February, hotel right by the St Louis airport. I drove down to their events a couple times years back, good club.

No, I did not even know about it which is surprising considering I'm only about thirty min from ST. Louis Mo. maybe an hour in a half from air port. Thanks for info:thanks:

I have another question Andy, technically I can't keep two of the offspring unless I put in separate tanks because of breeding isn't that correct? Still learning how all this works ,but this one seems to be common sense:confused:

I have another question Andy, technically I can't keep two of the offspring unless I put in separate tanks because of breeding isn't that correct? Still learning how all this works ,but this one seems to be common sense:confused:

Inbreeding complications don't usually show up for a number of generations. It used to be about 6 or 7 generations. So I wouldn't be concerned about inbreeding unless the first offspring from the inbred pair has a high percentage of malformed or undesirable fish. At that point, I would say to add a different bloodline into the mix. (y)

Happy New year Linwood hope you have a healthy, happy and safe New Year. Hope your angels are doing well!:dance::dance::dance:

Back
Top Bottom