Angelfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tweediebrd

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well, on my quest for new fish I bought an angelfish along with others, but i now have decided I want to get another to make a pair. The problem is that I have no idea what sex mine is because he is small and I am a little ignorant in that area. So! I have came to all of you, I have some pretty crappy pictures with my phone but i think they may do...

Like i said, it may be too small and too young for sexing but i would still like opinion. The "tube" looks non-existant to me at the moment but I dont know. But anyway, I want to go get another angelfish this thursday to pair these up so they can grow up together, and I would like a breeding pair but if I dont, oh well.
It is about quarter size.

Here are the pictures...

p1010080b.jpg

p1010079s.jpg

p1010078i.jpg

p1010077ik.jpg

p1010076mk.jpg

THANKS

Well, on my quest for new fish I bought an angelfish along with others, but i now have decided I want to get another to make a pair. The problem is that I have no idea what sex mine is because he is small and I am a little ignorant in that area. So! I have came to all of you, I have some pretty crappy pictures with my phone but i think they may do...

Like i said, it may be too small and too young for sexing but i would still like opinion. The "tube" looks non-existant to me at the moment but I dont know. But anyway, I want to go get another angelfish this thursday to pair these up so they can grow up together, and I would like a breeding pair but if I dont, oh well.
It is about quarter size.

Here are the pictures...

THANKS

Its impossible to tell until they spawn. What size tank are they in?

That little guy is in a 29 gallon right now with a few other fish, but that is until it grows larger so it doesn't get picked on in my 55. Once larger, it will go in my 55 with the other angel i am getting.

Back
Top Bottom