Any ideas??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clb33

Aquarium Advice Activist
I know a 10gallon is small but I was wondering what cichlids I could get for my tank? Any help would be great! I had recently gotten a pair of what I thought were Curviceps but turned out to be some other cichlid so I'm back to square one. I can't find Curviceps anywhere so I'm hoping to find some other cichlid that will work... Any ideas??

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I personally only use a 10g for a quarantine tank and 29 is the smallest way to go IMO. But you could look at dwarf cichlids and rams. Are you going to be upgrading? You could get some small fry for now and move them into a bigger one as they grow.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have a 20H but cannot set it up as I don't have time for two tanks and the 10 I thought would be easier to clean than the 20H.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Rams are a great little fish. Just have to make sure you get good stock (not getting them from Petco/Petsmart). There are also some little African Shell Dwellers.

A bigger tank is easier to maintain; temp and parameters are more stable.

Very true. A pair of Rams would probably work though but more space would be better. Why not get some scarlet Badis (if you are able!). Possibly with a few salt and pepper corys, a trio of endlers and maybe 5 celestial pearl danios. Great little micro tank.

Back
Top Bottom