Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Got a small elegance, rainbow hammer and rainbow Mille coming next week!IMG_0212.jpgIMG_0213.jpg

The nuvo? I really like it. The built in sump in the back is great and it has starphire glass. The new ones come with the mighty jet return too which is controllable.

Yes, thanks. I just sold my IM SR-80 beautiful but too big right now for me and want a smaller tank, maybe up to 35G looking at used sets and new low iron glass tanks. Your tank is nano inspiration! My heart is with nano sized tanks. :)

I’m in the other boat lol. I love my nano but I’m gonna be looking to get a 150-180 gallon reef setup in the next year or two! But yeah IM makes pretty good tanks! I think my only issue with the tank is the return pump can be a pain to get out and clean but that’s about it!

That will be awesome.

Which shape /size of the Marine Blocks do you use? I have the 4x8 solid block but never used it yet for about a year and a half. It was in the 80G stand when I cleaned it out. That size was slightly too big to sit between the dual, large return pumps because of the "Y" return tubing. Haha, then forgot about it.

I just used the smaller 2x2” blocks from algae barn. I think I have like 5 of them in the sump section

Adding 2 more fish to the tank today. Have a possum wrasse and blackcap Basslett coming. Also, 2 acan frags!

I need to replace my rodi resin and filters as well as tds is 6 when it should be 0. Other than that tank is really looking good!

Welp the blackcap didn’t make it. Found him stuck on the powerhead this morning :(. However, the possum is doing well. Very shy but I’ve seen him picking at pods in the back of the tank!

Lost both fish. Shipping issues...:(. Good news corals are looking great and tanks on cruise control.IMG_0263.jpgIMG_0264.jpgIMG_0260.jpgIMG_0259.jpg

Thanks hank! I’m pretty pleased with where it’s at coral wise. On the lookout for a decently priced gold torch now...

The corals are looking beautiful, and so sorry to hear about the fish though.

It seems a nice thing that the tank is rolling along without stress. That's when I get nervous, though. Me and Murphy's law have a long standing relationship. ;)

Tank looks amazing love that elegance, always wanted one. Gonna go skim thru the journey now and see how it’s transformed

Unfortunately I think the elegance has elegance coral syndrome it has been looking rough for about a week and a half now. No tissue loss though so I’m hopeful but idk.

Back
Top Bottom