Bribos rebooted 20 nuvo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shipment delayed, coming tomorrow…ugh I work tomorrow so I’ll have to hold it at the fedex facility until after work. Hopefully arc still understand if there are any doas

So I’m contemplating some type of cooler invert and thinking of maybe a harlequin shrimp pair. I know they need starfish and could definitely provide chocolate chip stars for them to eat. Just a thought currently but any other cool inverts (no sexy shrimp as they can munch sps).
Also, photo dumpIMG_0431.jpgIMG_0432.jpgIMG_0433.jpgIMG_0434.jpg
3d0f54b7d270c37832e0ce8499823d08.jpg
c3338a5973c8f61056f61fd1b5ef6db2.jpg
4a95a7dff27a22a0bc50e1ee02fc0835.jpg

I’ve always wanted to try a harlequin or 2 but don’t think I could bring myself to keeping a couple starfish to just cut arms off of every couple weeks. I wish my cube had the dual returns like yours does. Tanks looking great, I hope I can get a couple acros to grow in the new one, never had the touch like you do with them.

I’ve always wanted to try a harlequin or 2 but don’t think I could bring myself to keeping a couple starfish to just cut arms off of every couple weeks. I wish my cube had the dual returns like yours does. Tanks looking great, I hope I can get a couple acros to grow in the new one, never had the touch like you do with them.

Yeah I used to feed ones we had at the pet store I worked at a long time ago so I kinda got numb to the starfish thing.

Man I honestly think red planet is unkillable lol. Thing is a weed it is starting to overtake my rr the vinh and star fire acro. It and the star fire have come to a truce though, idk how the vjnh will fair though. My bonsai is growing very quickly too. I’m ordering some fragging supplies and gonna make some paly frags. My frozen apples have gone nuts too

Ya I was thinking about a piece of red planet, sunset monti and I’d love to try an Oregon tort if I can find one. Maybe one other piece but don’t want to go to crazy with the sticks, still planning on mostly zoas

Wish you were closer I’d give you some stuff! Yeah I’m definitely a stick head lol

A couple Pom Pom Crabs? Do they eat your corals. I had read not. But also things seem to eat or do things out of standard texts about them, along with people who just cut and paste other's work.

Scallop, Tuxedo Urchin?

Last edited:
Wish you were closer I’d give you some stuff! Yeah I’m definitely a stick head lol

Me to, lol. That’s a little to far of a drive though. New lfs I went to a couple weeks back had some nice pieces so I’ll probably get them there, but red planet shouldn’t be to hard to find online, the tort either if I get desperate

A couple Pom Pom Crabs? Do they eat your corals. I had read not. But also things seem to eat or do things out of standard texts about them, along with people who just cut and paste other's work.

Scallop, Tuxedo Urchin?

I used to have urchins and they’re fine just knock everything over and devour coralline. Pom poms are a little to small for me. Idk maybe I’ll just get more coral…

I remember when I was getting into the hobby a guy who kept harlequins. He said he kept chocolate starfish in his sump and said he would cut off an arm to feed them and that it would grow back without issue due to however many he had.

Yeah wife said I can’t get them because starfish are cute and she doesn’t want them to be killed for the shrimp lol. Contemplating getting a frag of gmk zoas for $110.

More zoas are always a good idea. You could do some flower nems and a couple porcelain crabs.

Back
Top Bottom