Brooksters fish cave, yup...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If only we could all party down there.. imagine all us fish geeks in one room haha.. no house music ryno:p fish be like ootz ootz ootz, rams waiting for the bass to drop..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'll bring the RO water(case o bottles)bruh...

sit in silence...

If only we could all party down there.. imagine all us fish geeks in one room haha.. no house music ryno:p fish be like ootz ootz ootz, rams waiting for the bass to drop..
(y)
I'll bring the RO water(bottled case)bruh...

sit in silence...

Classic BYOB!!:dance:
Low drag and no TDS!!:brows:

Tiger you on ro these days??

Moving tanks out of a third floor apt. Suckssssss....

I was just curious. I've been in fishrooms where everything regardless of what it is was kept at room temp. I'm not sure I agree with the one temp idea unless you are only breeding one type of fish etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Space heating a room is VERY economical!
That's what I do, but my room is basically a "modified" DIY shed.
I heat to the lowest temp and have heaters in all tanks just in case the main heater fails. Then for the warmer tanks just add a few degrees. Once you're up to temp, it's happy days. You need less juice to warm the tanks from 22 up to 26-28.
Just insulate everything. . .

Brookster! Auto spell says brooks test. . . Hmmm, apt.
Come on son! This is it! I'm a little late to the party but dude, I'm watching the show!

The most exciting part is putting water in! Like your idea of an auto change, I gotta rig me up something like that. What does the c02 box do exactly? That's the thing that I'm real interested in.

Congrats! Everyone should have a fish room so they have equipment to sell later for pennies on the dollar:lol:. Good luck I hope it brings you happiness!

My room got so large I was spending 3-4 hours a week just in those tanks, it including the other two large ones. I was so burned out I broke it down and it looks like Chernobyl now sitting empty.

Following!

Space heating a room is VERY economical!
That's what I do, but my room is basically a "modified" DIY shed.
I heat to the lowest temp and have heaters in all tanks just in case the main heater fails. Then for the warmer tanks just add a few degrees. Once you're up to temp, it's happy days. You need less juice to warm the tanks from 22 up to 26-28.
Just insulate everything. . .

Brookster! Auto spell says brooks test. . . Hmmm, apt.
Come on son! This is it! I'm a little late to the party but dude, I'm watching the show!

The most exciting part is putting water in! Like your idea of an auto change, I gotta rig me up something like that. What does the c02 box do exactly? That's the thing that I'm real interested in.

Co2 box was a bit of a joke good sir :p serious about command central though.. don't mind running 450 watts of heaters. This room should stay around 70 year around?? Should anyways.. welcome to the show:) no cracked 40's yet bahahha

Congrats! Everyone should have a fish room so they have equipment to sell later for pennies on the dollar:lol:. Good luck I hope it brings you happiness!

My room got so large I was spending 3-4 hours a week just in those tanks, it including the other two large ones. I was so burned out I broke it down and it looks like Chernobyl now sitting empty.

Following!

Hey there! Meh.. more of an elaborate stand.. going to try and ease the burden as to not burden myself out;)

Abbreviated post. Gf showed up with the cats at the new house. Cats don't like change, less than i like changing tank locations apparently. Anyways. The 30 and 20 tall are down, fish moved. Gbr and rummynose, green neons in a 10 gal holding until tommorow, i brought over the water and everything. 40b now has 20 corys!!! Its a freaking party in there let me tell you.. elegans, emerald, habrosus and trilineus know how to forage like it's 1999..

If i knew it was gonna be that kinda party i woulda stuck my fin in the mashed potato's

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

All the fish moved... now I have to move all the old substrate and 2 tanks and leds and co2 and cords and stands and..... KABOOM..

Like this???

Attachments

• 1444062453681.jpg
    1444062453681.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 128
Back
Top Bottom