Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Put one up, put another one up. If your gonna deal with my homie, the devil..... Go big. Cause he will.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

You are correct, sir. Must have been influenced by her while typing.

Congrats Brook! Look forward to a fish room and 40b build thread!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looks like I'll be starting the "what's going to haunt my 75" in the cichlid section mike:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Take a look at this. Beautiful.
Cichlasoma trimaculatum
Google the pictures.

Trimacs are pretty

I'm partial to the Lyonsi though.
img_3261908_0_aeabaad10851b0e9366c45fb2573fba7.jpg

Brookstah, so happy to hear you've finally got that house! I'm moving in October so I know the immense joy. More rooms to fill with tanks!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.

Yea well done Brookster. Im looking to buy a house over here in England after my holiday this year in Mexico

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Brookstah, so happy to hear you've finally got that house! I'm moving in October so I know the immense joy. More rooms to fill with tanks!

Definitely not wasting time. Nope.
Thanks max!!

Just one room! But it will be my room!

Yea well done Brookster. Im looking to buy a house over here in England after my holiday this year in Mexico

What's holiday?? Vacationing must be nice:p my buddy just did 10 days in Mexico, said it was excellenteeee

Thanks max!!

Just one room! But it will be my room!

What's holiday?? Vacationing must be nice:p my buddy just did 10 days in Mexico, said it was excellenteeee

Brooks you need a vacation! Believe me, I just went to the Exumas in the Bahamas and its like the giant aquarium under the sea! Coral reefs galore, fish you thought only existed in your LFS, and you can catch Barracuda right off the dock! Dotn forget to mention no water changes the whole time you're gone... :whistle:

Brooks you need a vacation! Believe me, I just went to the Exumas in the Bahamas and its like the giant aquarium under the sea! Coral reefs galore, fish you thought only existed in your LFS, and you can catch Barracuda right off the dock! Dotn forget to mention no water changes the whole time you're gone... :whistle:

Hahah no water changes!! I do mini vacations.. got the phish festival in 2 weeks woooo. Next big one.. Alaska is on my list..

Hows the tank? Did reducing the light help with melting/stunting?

Hows the tank? Did reducing the light help with melting/stunting?

Not so much.. stars are fading, ar is struggling, everything else is doing pretty great. Erios are growing like mad..

Gone Phishin...

sit in silence...

Just regular fishing today!

Back
Top Bottom