Brookster's new new new dual sat+ build - bml pg. 78

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not so much.. stars are fading, ar is struggling, everything else is doing pretty great. Erios are growing like mad..

Just regular fishing today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Pull in any lunkers?

sit in silence...

Pull in any lunkers?

sit in silence...

Nah.. river was way low and gnarly.. did see what looked like hair grass growing everywhere the water had retreated. Looked pretty healthy!! First pic may be a bit of inspiration for a new scape.. dhg, erio parkeri and blyxa jap. as a background. Layered levels of grassy plants with some seiryu and dw mixed in..

Attachments

• 1439811049903.jpg
    1439811049903.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 62
  • 1439811064931.jpg
    1439811064931.jpg
    178.1 KB · Views: 66
Nah.. river was way low and gnarly.. did see what looked like hair grass growing everywhere the water had retreated. Looked pretty healthy!! First pic may be a bit of inspiration for a new scape.. dhg, erio parkeri and blyxa jap. as a background. Layered levels of grassy plants with some seiryu and dw mixed in..

Looks like a great morning there Brooks

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

My ar mini is in a sad state at the moment.. I'll send you some, seems stunted but some is starting to sprout out.. your call!

Same here. For MONTHS this plant has been limping along. Poor color, shriveled leaves, and BBA. Did not want to give up on this plant for sentimental reasons. Then recently I've been seeing some promising new growth:
wJy0WhP.png

I'm keeping it for the new.setup, i have a feeling some fresh aquasoil and a little bit of song will get it going again. I know more now than I did when I set this tank up so we shall see..

I've had the same experience with ar mini. I want to try it one more time and maybe I can get it to grow.

Sent from my Z667T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

General question: Is AR mini hard to get a hold of? I've never actually looked for it. The stock I have was a gift (Old Scales) and I'm thinking yours (Brookster) were as well. Old Scales said he had to get these from over the pond. The demand seems high for these.

General question: Is AR mini hard to get a hold of? I've never actually looked for it. The stock I have was a gift (Old Scales) and I'm thinking yours (Brookster) were as well. Old Scales said he had to get these from over the pond. The demand seems high for these.

Ive actually had a bit of a tough time locating it. And the 1 or 2 sites that have it have bad reviews and charge $30 for shipping. Its really surprisingly tough to get.

Look on the classifieds on TPT. I always see some there.

So so so easy to get in the UK. Pretty much every online plant seller has it. Not expensive either

Fresh that AR mini is looking much improved

I have some AR 'mini' that is growing nicely, but it may take up to a month before I'd have enough to trim. It grows a couple leaves a week for me.

So so so easy to get in the UK. Pretty much every online plant seller has it. Not expensive either

Fresh that AR mini is looking much improved

I could check with a local fish club I belong to for AR mini.
Thanks! First thing that comes to mind is "what did I do to get it to look like this".

Tanks are fine.. just signed for the new place so I'll be seldom seen here, lots to do.. keep an eye out for...."brooksters new fish room!!"

Tanks are fine.. just signed for the new place so I'll be seldom seen here, lots to do.. keep an eye out for...."brooksters new fish room!!"

Oh that's right. Congrats! Writer's cramp or carpel tunnel after today? Spagett will be waiting!

Back
Top Bottom