Bulb for planted 10g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I would try it out for a few weeks and see where it takes you. Your other plants will benefit from it.

Oh well I obviously don't understand anything lol. I rearranged my tank and noticed one of the vals has started a runner.

A few plants don't tolerate Excel. Vals are sensitive to it. Your other plants will love it.

You can either start with a 1/4 normal dose and work up to full normal dose. Or just not worry about losing the Vals.

Last night I picked up a fluorescent daylight bulb. I was wondering, why is my italian val turning yellow? Ive only had it since Tuesday. I'm haven't had a chance to pick up root tabs yet.

If you have the time, you can make your own root tabs. Just find (I got mine off of eBay but have seen them on amazon) empty size 00 gel capsules and buy a container of osmocote indoor/outdoor formula pellets and you have root tabs (and it makes A TON, each tab will last you 2-4 months)! I use these on my plants and got the same results as when I used seachem tabs.

Back
Top Bottom