Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I knew I got points but never payed any attention to how much equaled what.

Thanks! I feel good about doing all the work now! LOL

Well it's better than just ordering, paying them their money and paying shipping and paying tax and then getting your stuff :), now you can build up and GET MORE STUFF hehehehe

Ok, just got home and have an email from BRS. It seems it will not go live til 2pm CST. on tuesday. I was told the other day it was 12 noon but the guy in charge of the group buys just informed me of the 2pm time. sorry about that.

Just what we need, another 2 extra hours to see what the prices are gonna be. LOL

Oh yeah great idea...then I can spend even MORE money than I plan already. lol

if this works out maybe we can try other retailers. Aqucave would be a huge score if they did group buys. One can dream I suppose....

So far I've got NLS food, both Marine, and Garlic versions, Hanna phosphate checker, ATI lights: Specials and Blue +, Octopus 110 skimmer, and refractometer

I think that's it for now.

I just added a ushio metal halide bulb to my wishlist. :) And filter socks are sale this upcoming week so I have a bunch of them to get.

Oh I can't wait. Even tho cuz my glass cracking. I mean my spending limit went from 200 to 100 due to having to buy a new tank and have it drilled. But still I'm so excited and a big part of that is the forever discount they give u.

Yep, the forever diso**** I believe is gonna be the lowest price they offer on an item, like when you buy in bulk the price goes down a bit on some of their items. So we'd be getting that kinda price without actually having to buy in bulk. I also have a limited budget on this one, I still need a stand for my 90g adn thats gonna be like $300 bucks! yikes! But I still hope to spend at least $100 at brs this upcoming week.

I've not clue what I'm gonna spend lol. Though I have to keep it low. Been buying way too much lately. LOL, Dang this hobby is sooo expensive yet interesting and I just wanna buy buy buy buy. LOL

Only two days to go to see what out "big" savings are. I hope they are good. I've cut my list down quite a bit to a little over $100. Alot depends on the prices, I may go a little higher. But what with waiting for my remaining tanks to sell I'm kinda stalled.

I see myself needing another group buy in say a month- month and a half at most.

i can't afford the bulbs for sure this round and I rpobably won't be getting the reactors I wanted so badly. :-( I might add on a hanna tester for alkalinity but thats up in the air.

This time tomorrow we will know the deals!! I am SOO excited! I may end up getting a bit more than I thought. :)

Anyone have their lists done already?

Oh and theres a $10 off $200 order coupon BUT NOT applicable with a group buy just so you know.

:)

Tick tock tick tock. Is it tuesday yet? LOL

I know right? I got it in my email today and was all sorts of giddy until I saw not available for group buys. grrr...I hope to save more than $10 so hopefully we get the better end of the stick. lol

Oh no...i'm sure there will be something thats cheap enough and that you'll need. Even test kits are suppsoed to be cheaper which I'm hoping on for myself. Pumps and powerheads are always needed too

Back
Top Bottom