Bulk Reef Supply Group Buy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nope, the discount stays the same unfortunately. :-( But still a few bucks off a salifert test kit or light bulbs is still a great deal. I may take this opportunity to finish up getting my test kits. And finally a carbon reactor. :) I may have to see how much the bulbs are discounted but I doubt I'll have enough money to buy them but theres still the forever discount you get so that may help in the future.

He did say the tek lighting ones are the best discounted ones, but couldnt give me exact prices.

I know, I wish Ihad the money for the tek's, they are awesome. But the bulbs arent included just remember.

Hey can you get me in still on the BRS deal? my email is Aiwa1998@hotmail.com, and last name is McCrickard. I already signed up on BRS...I would have PM you, but it won't send...something about having a link and being a new member...

I think I will be able to get in on this... Discounts are always a great excuse to get things that I need for my tanks. Lol

Yep, that's what we all are hoping. You're not committed to buy anything either so that's a big plus. Take a look on their website and see if anything catches your fancy. ;-)

I know the carbon and other stuff like that is supposed to have a great discount so it could be time to stock up. Plus you can always use more test kits, I'm hoping the discount on those will be worth it. It;s gonna be a matter of how much I can spend though so I probably won't be able to get everything I want/need. But I can make a dent in the list! LOL

Just hit 20 people! Thanks everyone for being so quick with your responses.
Still gonna leave it open til Thursday though so if you haven't gotten in and want to you still have some time left.
:-D

Cool!!! eco rock and BRS items are discounted. :)
need to wait a few more days. :|

he also said ro/di units have up to a 30% off discount.

Sweet!!! :dance:

I have a FW tank but I have to use spring water as my tap water is....dunno, something wrong lol. So an RO unit would save me $$ and having to lug 5 gal jugs up the stairs!! WOOHOO!!

Carey, is there a time limit on this? Do we have to buy something in a certain timeframe to get the discount (does it expire)?

Sweet!!! :dance:

I have a FW tank but I have to use spring water as my tap water is....dunno, something wrong lol. So an RO unit would save me $$ and having to lug 5 gal jugs up the stairs!! WOOHOO!!

Carey, is there a time limit on this? Do we have to buy something in a certain timeframe to get the discount (does it expire)?

Yes, the group buys at BRS have a window of 1 Week. They run Tuesday to the following Monday. In our case, the window to buy would be from Sept.13th thru Sept. 19th.

Group and Club Buys - English

After the group buy is over, everyone will get their account upgraded to "preferred customer" status that gives us a discount on BRS indefinitely. However, the preferred customer discount isn't as good as a group buy discount...but it's still better than retail prices.

I believe the group discount goes for one week starting next Tuesday, then the preferred member discounts stay forever.

wow this is crazy. we should do this like every other month it was way to easy to get ten and no be committed to anything.

That's great news!! 30 percent off on RO/ DI units. That's what I needed. I'm done with hauling jugs of water home. Thanks Carey for your time and effort.

this should be a monthly event, its not like alot of us buy from an online store once then stop.... REALLY want a liveaquaria GB but still cant talk sense into them:(

I ordered for saltwaterfish.com yesterday and they have a lot of sale a promotion Going on all the time. I'm gonna call them today and see what they say

this should be a monthly event, its not like alot of us buy from an online store once then stop.... REALLY want a liveaquaria GB but still cant talk sense into them:(

I could go up there and knock some sense into them for you :) lol

@Carey--Awesome job, thanks so much for gathering all the information, doing the legwork and setting it all up. Like you, I'm going to be really limited right now. I doubt I will be able to get much....I have to sort my tank out to see what direction I need to take. I'm still gathering a "supplies" list lol, it just seems like I should write on toilet paper cause that's longer :D

Back
Top Bottom