Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the weekend so its pwc time for all the tanks. Just checked my trates on my 55g and they came back at 1.0. lol Not sure I'll do the pwc on that one. I also wanna start gluing my frag plugs to rocks today. :-D

I'll take some pics or make a video later and post it in the 55g thread. :) I have 13 i think in that tank.

I've been collecting corals for the last 3 months, nice and slowly. I wish I could just get a whole bunch but I'm broke. Almost all my corals cost me $20 a frag a couple cost more like the brain coral that died on me and my australian elegance coral.

I don't like the picassos much, the patterns of white are too much white for me. Thats why I don't like the platinum clowns, way way too much white

So should i add more flake food? or just wait for my lr to do it's thing? I do have some cuc that might be hungry, they are currently munching on the lr I moved from my 55g.

hope the ammonia doesnt spike. but i'll throw some food in. Not sure theres enough food on the lr for the lot of them lol

Your cuc will appreciate some food, as long as you dont drop toomuchin it wont affect your ammonia much at all.

Back
Top Bottom