Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dropped way too much food in. :-( I kinda also wanna make sure any ammonia will disappear in 24hrs to make sure I am cycled. I will test again, I'm bored. lol Dragging butt on doing my pwcs today

Actually I only have four since the cube doesnt need one and my 29g sw is empty again. I was storing base rock in there, Check this out

Aquarium Saltwater Base Rocks

I was thinking on buying it and letting it cycle in the 29g so when I'm ready for the 125g I have alot of rock.

Sound like a plan? I was also intending to sell the 29 reef setup for like $250 which would come in handy to buy the tank and stand off CL.

They're amazing, but I agree that the eyes would creep me out a bit. But if I had a saltwater setup, as I someday will, that'd be the clown I bought. If I could find it. Someday when I'm a rich movie star, lol, I'll have a very, very exotic saltwater setup.

Either them or the midnight black ones. I was planning on spending $200 tops for a pair so they fit in my budget

Back
Top Bottom