Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is SOO much cooler to make a video than take pictures! LOL I'm hooked. i gotta take some more. You guys are so gonna hate me

Your tank is soo awesome! And I love the videos!! Your clowns, are so funny!! I lobe the camera hog :) that's to sweet...OT it's so funny cuz I was just thinking how great your voice sounds :) but hey...im from the northwest...we don't have accents!

I think I'm gonna add a tank/house walk through video onto my thread in show off photography I think I put it. Betta has seen it :)

Then you can picture where the 125g is gonna go and how come I can't fit anymore tanks! lol

carey said:
Ok, I know this should be in the 55g thread but I'm breaking the rules just a bit. ;-) Hope no one minds

YouTube - DSCN0370

This is the clowns hosting, I'll link the other of the whole tank if this one works LOL. I'm such a noob

Very cool!

It's not a nem. It's an elegance coral. i had a nem but oo much worry lol clowns will host corals ALOT of the time

I've got a pretty good camera. Just foubnd out today i can take video on it. I think my camera phone only takes like 2 minutes of video and the quality is sorely lacking.

I'm waiting for the battery to charge back up then I'll make a video of all the tanks as I go through my house. LOL

Just let me know when I bore you to death guys. hehe

The lightning maroon hasnt bred yet. Two were found one died before it went anywhere then later they found the other. The breeder who has it currently lives in duluth mn, and was trying to keep it male in case another was found that was already female. It doesnt look like that will be anytime soon as png is not allowing clowns to be harvested for an indef period of time. There is a web page for those interested i think its called the lightning maroon project.

For now its just one more thing we have to wait for in this hobby. I know Carey's getting pretty good at that waiting stuff!

I'm using a nikon s90 I believe. It's not uber fancy but it was over $300 and I got it open box for $120 :-D

It will take 30 minutes of video so I'm good.

Thanks for watching them guys, I appreciate it. You're all like family it seems after only a few months.

The lightning maroon hasnt bred yet. Two were found one died before it went anywhere then later they found the other. The breeder who has it currently lives in duluth mn, and was trying to keep it male in case another was found that was already female. It doesnt look like that will be anytime soon as png is not allowing clowns to be harvested for an indef period of time. There is a web page for those interested i think its called the lightning maroon project.

For now its just one more thing we have to wait for in this hobby. I know Carey's getting pretty good at that waiting stuff!

Thanks for this I'll def check it out!

Back
Top Bottom