Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe he will still show himself. I think there is a very good probability he could have hiked a ride to the 125. That's how I ended up with my royal gramma, he hitched a ride from my LFS when I bought some live rock.

I moved my 29G twice within a month, and never physically netted my red neon goby. I most likely stayed in the rock when I put it in the tub, and went back as well. I took everything out of that tank but one rock that was under the sand, and 1" of water... Some fish just don't like to be found. I see it once a month or so during a random feeding time.

carey said:
I took out about 30lbs of the 60lbs or so I had in there. i also took out the live rock I had in the back compartment too. Didn't think of that...

maybe there's hope for him yet. lol. Though I doubt it. :-( He's been missing for a couple days now and he used to always perch on top of the rocks. especially at feeding time he would just sit there and wait for the food to get close and bam he'd just zip out and back to his spot on the rock.

Is he in the big tank??

I've looked but haven't seen him. That was like the first thing I thought, wishful thinking perhaps but still a maybe. I never found the body of the 2nd candycane I ordered that went into the tank never to be seen again. So even if I dug out the rocks again he might be toast already. I have quite the cleanup crew. :)

Anyone know if there is an ORA psycodelic mandarin? Or just the regular green ones? I really want the mandarin now...

Sweet!! The red one is the one I want I believe. I can'[t wait til I find one! Kinda bummed they didn't have one today, they had regular wild ones but I dont wanna take any chances.

My LFS has a bunch of tank bred Psychedelic ones in their 40 dollar coral tank. It's in the same place they keep their 10+ sea horses. Shame Sacramento is so far from Deltona, lol.

Some odd behavior from my scooter today. He didn't eat at all and is now hiding under the sand. :-(

I have never seen him miss a meal and he usually hides when he sleeps so i don't know what's up with him.

Hmm that is odd, I'm sure he's just having a bad morning haha. I forgot to tell you, I accidentally made mine jump the other day! He was sitting on my mag float and I moved it and startled him. I couldn't find him for like a full minute and was freaking out, when I finally got him back in the tank he sunk to the bottom on his back and didn't move. A few minutes later he was back to normal thank god, but that was super scary!

I would have freaked out if my fish did that lol.

Mine also seems alittle drab in color today too. I hope he's ok. :)

The scooter didn't eat at all yesterday and was hiding under the sand all day until I went to bed. He's out and about today so far but he doesn't seem himself. I'm gonna feed them in a little bit and I hope he eats today........

:-( The scooter didn't eat AGAIN today.....I'm gonna try some other food, maybe he's reverting back to pods....oh dear....now that would be a bummer..

It's been a few days and the scooter still isn't right. He did eat a couple pieces of bloodworms last night but that's it. He's been hiding under the sand pretty much 80% of the day. He's not pecking at the rocks either so I'm not sure if he's hungry or just going through a faze.

Water checks out ok, 0 amm, 0 trites and 10 nitrates. I'll be doing a pwc sometime today most likely, just was worried about stressing the scooter cause something is wrong with him.

Any ideas guys?

I've done 2 water changes in the last few days and the scooter is still not right. I saw him eat maybe 3 pieces of brine yesterday and thats it. He isn't hiding under the sand as much but something is still wrong it seems.

Any suggestions? He's not really listless or swimming funny or anything like that he just isn't eating and acting odd.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom