Centerpiece fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It hasnt? Thats a shocker, or you just have juvi angels. Mine ate full grown guppies.

Honestly, you are getting so many fry most likely that you could afford to loose some. However, if you get an angel it would put your adults in jeoprady too
Yes my angelfish is young. thats why i said young angelfish in my first post.

Yes but they wont get full size that fast lol.
When i see some chasing i will put the guppies in my 15 gallon.
And is better to have only 1 gourami, 2 will fight for territory, or you need a big tank with alot hiding places.

if they were not meant to be there.
stupid humans should not take fish from their home and put them in a closed glass so we can be happy looking at them.

since many larger fish that could go in your tank will eat some of your fish have you considered adding balloon mollies and/or swords.

I read this whole post, and I've got to say that last comment makes no sense lol. Is that a joke? But anyway, I have a new tank set up, about 3 weeks old and I was thinking the same thing? We really wanted an electric blue crayfish..but apparently he was going to eat our other fish. Thanks for all of the info!

Yes I care about fry that's why I keep hem in a breeders box

Yes I care about guppys that's why I have them in my tank

I'm still deciding on what to do for a 30g angels is one option I like

He goal isn't to breed just to watch the process the fry is a bonus seeing as I only get like 4 fry a week ( most are eaten )

:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom