Cobalt blue zebras

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Italy592

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Now I know on a general note African cichlids are aggressive of have the tendency to be but can anyone help me how are cobalt blue zebras to aggressive any information from personnel exp. to general knowledge would be a great help !!!

I have two peacock females , yellow lab male n female three juvenile acei and a baby frontosa you think they'll be ok with that ???

Only the yellow labs can hold their own really.The peacocks and baby frontosa would probably be bullied by cobalts resulting in stunted growth and possibly death.Cobalts are very boisterous fish.

Well the female peacocks r full grown u still think they'll be bullied by the CBZ if I bought them as babies ??

That sucks I really wante those they look cool what about the acei you think they'll be ok with them or no ??

I would I really would buddy but I don't have the space at the moment ao I guess I'll wait for them another time ha thanks for all the help

My cobalt blue isnt agressive at all. Really depends on individual personality i guess.

How do they make OB peacocks if zebras and peacocks can't coexist? Also, are OB peacocks sterile?

Cichlid-dude said:
My cobalt blue isnt agressive at all. Really depends on individual personality i guess.

Really what is your tank like and it's tank mates

Its a 180 gal. I have lots of mbuna, and some haps. I have about 6 peacocks and they all get along fine. I have had them for about 3 and a half years and havent had any aggression issues. It may be because its a large tank and lots of places for them to hide.

I have four of them in my mbuna tank. Two adults and to juveniles. One is actually holding now. They have been great no more aggressive then any of my other fish. They are beautiful and I love having them

So your saying just give it a try maybe and see what happens ??

Back
Top Bottom