For Sale: Complete C02 System

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abrage22

Aquarium Advice Freak
For sale I have a new CO2 system. It includes everything needed for a full system except for whatever diffusion method you choose. I bought it new from somebody on plantedtank.net who makes these. I filled it with co2 but never got to actually using it after moving houses.

Includes: Co2 on/off valve, pressure gauge, needle valve, JBJ bubble counter, 10ft co2 tubing, Stainless Steel Check Valve, Up Aqua Drop Checker w/ 4dkh fluid (not pictured)

I'm asking for $50, which is a little less then what I paid originally, pm me with a zip code and I'll let you know how much shipping would be.

Thanks for looking!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0710[1].jpg
    IMG_0710[1].jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0711[1].jpg
    IMG_0711[1].jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0712[1].jpg
    IMG_0712[1].jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 119
That looks like a simple regulator for paintball without the presence of a pressure reducer component. From how I understand it, you'll need the pressure reducing regulator which takes pressure of 800 – 1000 PSI from the CO2 cylinder, and regulates it to provide a controlled, reduced pressure output in the range of 1 – 30 PSI.... I don't think this would fit on a regular 5lbs to 10lbs cylinder as would a Milwaukee regulator ... to get the Milwaukee to fit a paintball cylinder, you'll probably need a CGA 320 adapter.

how would you get this to work in a tank then if it is just a paintball regulator?

Back
Top Bottom